In January of 2009, Joan began helping acquaintances with house cleaning projects.
It wasn’t long until people began asking for help with repair projects and Mark began to help. With his varied construction background, he was able to help folks with a wide variety of home maintenance needs.
By spring, Joan’s Master Gardener training was helpful at helping people with outdoor projects. Trust was a key factor. They wanted people to feel comfortable and confident with them since they would be working in their homes.
By summer, there was more work coming in than Joan and Mark could handle, so daughter Jessica and her fiancé Andrew pitched in and hiring of good people became a priority.
- People You Can Trust as a motto.
- Treat people like family.
- Hire high quality employees and train them to provide exceptional, detailed service.
- Use eco-friendly products.
- Supply all cleaning products and equipment at no additional charge.
- Guarantee Satisfaction.
- Charge a fair hourly rate with no minimum costs.
- Develop good relationship with high quality sub-contractors to help our customers.
- Change name from Mark and Joan Ekeren to Integrity House Services, LLC
- Mark – obtain Contractor’s License
As of Spring of 2013, Joan and Mark have 8 full time and 3 part time employees. Caring for customers is our primary focus – they want to make every customer happy and thankful they came to them for help.